Tuesday 19 May 2009

Fascinating.....

stuff......well, I think it is....see what you think:
One of our resident artists, Diane Jennings, runs regular art classes and she sent me some pictures of a rather unusual class she had recently. This particular class contained a Grandmother and Grand-daughter and it was just fascinating to see the results.
Needless to say, both enjoyed themselves immensly and are justifiably proud of their respective results.....so here they are, have a look for yourself and see if you are as surprised as I was:


Diane says "I can teach almost anyone to paint, all they need to be able to do is hold a paintbrush, listen and follow my direction"

...very impressive results.....I wonder what the 7yr old girl's school teacher said??


If you are interested in learning to paint, then click HERE to view the details of Di's classes

No comments:

Post a Comment