Friday 8 May 2009

Cats' Alert.....I love this


As I often do when I have some time on my hands, I was wandering around the gallery and spotted this painting by Eileen Frost - it is called "Cats' Alert". As an animal lover, I love cats...and dogs. We currently have 2 rescue greyhounds and until 3 months ago, had a much-loved cat called Sam. Sam was 25 when we had to have him put to sleep following a stroke.....he was a real character, who ruled the greyhounds with an iron claw.
When I saw Eileen's light-hearted painting, it just reminded me of how "Alert" Sam was....especially when he was on "Greyhound-watch".
This is a very bright and cheerful little painting and would brighten up any dark corner. Click HERE to see more of Eileen's artworks....not only does she paint, but a lot of her work has been published and made into coasters, table mats, trays etc....why not have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment