Sunday 7 June 2009

Artist of The Week - Diane Jennings


Diane Jennings is a self-taught, ptofessional artist who has work in private collections all over the world. She says: "I am in the process of painting several series of paintings-my ''monochrome collection'' which speaks for itself consists mainly of birch tree scenes which have proved very , very popular over the past year and my ''Manic Collection''which consists of brightly coloured designs on a black background.
The latest of this collection "Get A Wobble On" has been featured in an interior design magazine, House and Home Ideas magazine April 2008 edition.
I work in several different mediums including oil, acrylic and encaustic wax and love to paint bright, bold paintings to brighten any wall, although I also paint quieter,calmer, more relaxing paintings too!
I am at my happiest when creating art,to see the painting develop before me is exciting each and every time! To be creative is the very essence of who I am and it is my passion! "
Diane also teaches oil painting to beginners, and you can see more of her work by clicking HERE, with some pictures of her art classes HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment