Friday 21 October 2011

Artist of the Week - Tony Broadbent

Artist of the Week - Tony Broadbent
"Roots" by Tony Broadbent

Our current artist of the Week, Tony Broadbent,  is a professional self-taught artist whose  work is widely collected. Tony admits to being primarily interested in colour, form and the abstract representation of theme/angst. 
Tony says:
"I have found that people soon make up their mind about my work, they either like it or they don't".  Those who do like it usually end up buying more than just the one piece....they become "my regulars". I'm not into telling you how wonderful I am, or how I've progressed through life to get to this point, it is art: original and mine - and yours if you want it. Art is in the mind. I just, set the mood."




No comments:

Post a Comment