Saturday 3 September 2011

Artist of the Week - Donna Lowe-Fowler

Artist of the Week - Donna Lowe-Fowler



This week we have Donna Lowe-Fowler as our Artist of the week. Donna is a self-taught artist who works from her home studio in Sheffield.
Donna says:
"My work is eye-catching & bold. Vibrant flowers in oils and acrylics will make a statement in any room. I am fascinated by the colours , shapes and folds in the flowers. I paint around the sides of the deep edge canvases so they are ready to hang. I was greatly encouraged in my painting when in 2008 when I won my first award in Sheffield ' Art in the Gardens' still life and flowers category this award was presented to me by Sheffield artist Joe Scarborough.

My artwork also includes Monochrome abstract Skylines of London and New York,also animals and scenery."

Click HERE to see more of Donna's work on Affordable British Gallery



No comments:

Post a Comment