Friday 1 April 2011

Artist of the Week - Diane Jennings

Artist of the Week - Diane Jennings
"Mystical Moon" by Diane Jennings

Diane Jennings is one of our longest-standing member artists and is an accomplished Art Tutor as well as Artist. She works from and conducts her "Painting My Way" art workshops in and around Ludlow, Shropshire.
Diane says: " I work in several different mediums including oil, acrylic and encaustic wax. I love to paint bright, bold paintings to brighten any wall and I also paint quieter,calmer, more relaxing paintings too!
I am at my happiest when creating art,to see the painting develop before me is exciting each and every time! To be creative is the very essence of who I am and it is my passion! I also teach people to paint in my very popular classes called 'Painting My Way'
I am a Professional Associate of the SAA (Society for All Artists) which means I carry their endorsement as a tutor and demonstrator.
I am also kept busy doing demonstrations for various art clubs and things like WI's too!Please get in touch for details."




No comments:

Post a Comment