Monday 26 October 2009

Artist of the Week - Diane Jennings


This week, we have Diane Jennings as our Artist of the Week. Diane says: "love to paint bright, bold paintings to brighten any wall and I also paint quieter,calmer, more relaxing paintings too!
If you would like to see ANY of my work in more detail please get in touch and I will email you close ups of the work.

I am at my happiest when creating art,to see the painting develop before me is exciting each and every time!

To be creative is the very essence of who I am and it is my passion "

As well as creating her own portfolio of work, Diane also teaches people to paint in her very popular classes called 'Painting My Way' . She is a Professional Associate of the SAA (Society for All Artists) which means she carries their endorsement as a tutor and demonstrator.
To have a look at Diane's art, click HERE
(There's a link to Diane's "Painting My Way" website on the page if you're interested in her painting classes)

No comments:

Post a Comment